Friday 30 March 2012

Hey baby

Assalamualaikum

Hello eberibadi *lambai2 tangan*
Long time long see yaa my little cute blog . Hahaha see see <-- actually im already change my design blog . Same like background twitter right ?Jyeahh i know that . Please dont be jealousy on me hahaha xD k stop it ==' On this time im kinda bored . Stay at home and counting day to moving at KL . hmm i cannot imagine how my feeling when i leaving my superduper awesome friend at Johor. Im not forgot my boyfriend is Mohd Nazam . Boyfriend? HAHA no laa . His is my father . Only him know my condition, my feeling and all . Even i ever hurting him but my father was very patient and never ever hit me up .Huhu im so sorry abah *wipe tears*

So, for this entry , i dont have any story to sharing with you guys .That all for this night . Ohh btw, i miss you so much guys ! Goodbye Assalamualaikum ~
  
p/s:Eh?a new song in my blog ?Err I dont know why i love this najwa latiff song . brb =='

Lots of love,zaza
*flying kiss*

No comments:

Post a Comment