Monday 10 December 2012

2013

Assalamualaikum,

Hi people.

 Ya I already finish my final exam and then i'm here home sweet home . Duh. Idk why i very hate stay at klang. Because my grandma?hmm i think so. When i arrived at Klang, like usually, my mum very excited to meet me. Hm yaa i very miss you a lot mum but hmmm. Idk why my mum always force me to ask about the money. Hm sorry mum. I bukannya taknak ganti balik duit mama but i tga susah. I hope you're totally understanding me my dear love. Hm seriously, when i get my money, i ganti balik. I know mama really really want to use the money to buy a important thing. Ya i don't forget it. I know you mum. Hmm we're not a rich people. Yes i know. I remember that. I tahu status i ke tahap mana. I yang tergedik2 sangat nak futher studies but that i want. I totally get a flight attendent and i hampir2 jadi pramugari. Because i don't have money, i try forget it and terpaksa lepaskan peluang itu even that my totally cita2 i. Hmm i write this just not story about my bad story but just wanna share. Idk who suppose to share a story. Mum? your child want to give your happiness but not now. Biar susah susah dahulu senang senang kemudian and i tak lupa diri. I always remember my family. I wanna help my family. That my point. I study hard try to score my point to get a good result. I wanna change my life. That all !
 So, now i sem 2 and waiting my result. Then i already sem 3. I hope 2013 more better than 2012. Give me some a good day, and etc. Mum, dad im so sorry if i hurting you before. I wish i can make you guy happy and give whatever you want. Insyallah Amin. 


From Z. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment